Sunday, 7 April 2013

Loquacious?

Who, me? Well, I could hold my hand up to being this on a good day - show me a woman who couldn't? But for now, I am being penny pinching with my words - nay, my characters, even, and limiting myself to a mere 140, including spaces. And for why? Ask Grandma. She posted this picture, and I counted to 140...

Strewth, whatever next? In our youth the table was never this bare. It's enough to make a horse laugh even while his belly rumbles. Heehaw.

http://grandmas-goulash.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SY_Apr07.png
   

13 comments:

  1. Cute little donkeys or burros, and you stuck to your limit, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of wonder if it is just a table. I thought I could see writing on it?

    Good job on the micro-fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would fail at this mission, my friend.
    I ramble and chat on and on...
    Brevity is not my friend when it comes to writing or speaking.
    But...you did great!!
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant. Briefly loquacious, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you are ready for Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their humans must have them on a diet...no fun for the elderly, but these donkeys are good sports. Cute story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine is up and linked to Grandma!

    Great fun....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the little club here, Jinksy. I am still smiling from your 140. :) :) :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haw haw haw, great post my friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! I've had a tough week, haven't been able to play well with others or follow rules...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been Twitterfied!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not believe that I ever run across strewth before.

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...