Saturday, 26 April 2014

Boring

Saturday things took charge of my thinking processes, and Blogland went out of the window. You see, I'd obviously got into the  lazy habit of recent months, where there was no nagging voice inside my head chanting"Now, how to amuse them today?" as the redoubtable Christopher Robin was heard to say in the wonderful poem called Sneezles, which you can read for yourselves if you click on the link.
I hope none of you are similarly afflicted this weekend.*smiles* I'll see you anon...

3 comments:

  1. No time to be bored!
    I've not been blogging more than once a week though! There seem to be so many other demands........
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneezles, wheezles and dreaded PHTHEEZLES are not fun. Hope that enjoying spring is among your "Saturday things."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good suggestion. Off to read Milne.

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...