Saturday, 15 April 2017

All's well that ends well...

...that's the kind of day it's been here. At the start, I discovered that several of my posts from way back in 2010, had been targeted by an 'alien invader' who left a multitude of annoying, unreadable comments. Presumably, he was hoping I'd not notice him - but I did, and consigned him to the black hole of Blogger's "Delete-void-button", as he deserved.

But enough of that. Let's get back to Piglet, or rather, another piglet. This one belongs to Dr Ftse, and he likes to show off his culinary skills. So with no further ado, I present MacP helping the good Doctor to make an apple crumble...


I hear the finished dish was well received by all...
But Mac P decided to go for the healthier option of a grape or two, more in keeping with his svelte form.




3 comments:

  1. Surely you are aware that you can "moderate" comments and head 'me off at the pass, as it were. In English, moderation sends all incoming comments to your email for review, at which time you decide whether to publish them or delete them. Alien invaders don't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All comments have always come straight to my email box, RWP, - even without that awful moderation rubbish- so I DID know to remove yesterday's as soon as they arrived!

      Delete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...