Sunday, 6 July 2014

My Sibling

Who plays with pictures the same way I do, will celebrate his 70th birthday this month, so his latest creation is especially appropriate, and deserves sharing.
I'm not sure which member of his family should have the credit for the original photo, but I love this variation on a theme. I hope the layers of loveliness in that tall glass will have given him enough strength to huff, puff, and blow out all his candles in one go, when the day arrives! Have a good one, Bro, and here's to many more. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that is fantastic!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! Happy Birthday to your bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that a Belated Happy Birthday to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to your brother. I love what you've done to the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...