Thursday, 23 June 2011

There's A First Time For Everthing

And here's my number one attempt at a recognisable painting, using the Bamboo Tablet and Pen I mentioned a while back. I'm beginning to understand some of its capabilities, but I can tell, there's still a long way to go!

Over on Alias Jinksy today is another example of how imaginary 'brushstrokes' can be made to look 'real' by computer wizardry. If you are one of those people who gets the urge to write when confronted by a collection of colours, please feel free to copy the graphic onto your blog, and join in. 

You'll find a Linky List so you can add your name and blogpost URL once you've put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard. Linky will make it easy for nosey parkers to visit and see what you've done later in the week! Hehehe!

8 comments:

  1. I like this painting Pen. Its better than the one on my blog today! You are a good artist - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jinksy, your painting is wonderful! I greatly prefer it to the more abstract kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You must have excellent coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks to me as though I shall have to go to your other site otherwise we shall lose touch - so shall pop over there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, but I want to see a little bird on the side. Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really lovely and I can imagine it on a calendar!
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not just cuckoo, but also an extremely busy one.
    And talented. You'll certainly do.

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...