Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Now I have a taste for it....

...for what? Waffle blogging, of course, about whatever comes to mind! This morning, I'm gloating at the music of Beethoven, and a clever contraption as pictured here, on the right.
It's a Roberts Radio Stream 83i, which uses its magic, internet radio sounds to fill my day with glory, since I treated myself to one. At the moment, Herbert Von Karajan has just finished his rendition of the Symphony no.5 in C minor, opus 67 (2. Andante con Moto) according to the scrolling information on its little blue screen.
And here he is, just for you...
The joy about the internet bit, is that I can choose a composer listed by Abacus FM on computer, and listen to uninterrupted, crystal clear music to suit my mood. Yesterday it was the turn of Mozart. Who knows what it might be tomorrow? Not I! I shall play it by ear, when tomorrow comes. Hehehe!

7 comments:

  1. Hey that is a really cool gadget. Since I am a gadgety freak, I'll have to look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. play it by ear indeed!
    sounds like a cool thingie
    enjoy the music :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard this wonderful piece of music in a long time. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Now that's music!

    I do not play the piano by ear, but I have an uncle who fiddles with his whiskers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that comment, RWP. But it's too late at night for me to compose and equally funny rejoinder- sorry...

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh....now this is music!
    Thank you, Penny.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...