Thursday, 18 August 2011

OK, Now Roll Up, Blogpals!

Here I am, spelling it all out for you in words of one syllable, HELP ME!

Before a team of white coated gentlemen or uniformed fire fighters start breaking my door down to come to my rescue, I'll explain. I've given birth to a brand new blog, and am asking for creative types to come and Oo! and Ah! over its cradle, in the hope that what they find there will inspire them to birth their own poem or piece of prose to welcome it to Blogland.
The easy way to get to it, is by clicking on the square in my side bar which looks like this.
You may think this is stating the obvious, but I learned long ago, that many Blogpals, especially those new to the vagueries of Blogger, have yet to get to grips with the concept of "If in doubt, click on it, and see where you end up."

Old hands at the Bloggame will need no such advice, I'm sure. In which case I may content myself with imploring them to help spread the word, so that my Tandem gets some other strong legs to help it travel the highways and byways of our wonderful Blogland World, i.e.join in and play, O ye writers! I need you!

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done over there Jinksy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had trouble with MR LINKY in the past in US---probably me, but I'll pass. The first picture reminded me of a cigarette butt amongst my unweeded yard. My husband smokes and throws them everywhere. UGH UGH UGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it but get in a dither about Linkies! Liked the picture of the children paddling.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...