Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Nosey Parkers

...The lot of you! Wanting to see me in war paint? Nary a one sparing a thought for poor little me having to maybe suffer the consequences of itchy eyes, bright red rash or itchy skin!! Me and make up have a long history of incompatibility, so pardon me if I decline to satisfy your curiosity, dear Bloglanders. And as for Suldog and his body butter hint - well! Enough said! Mind you, if Hilary were a close enough neighbour to drop by with her camera, it might be a different story - I'm sure I'd trust her to take an elegant photo of me in any circumstances - buttered up or not.
I shall leave you to fantasise over that horrific prospect for the rest of today, while I go away to contemplate organising lunch for one of my real life pals. Don't let your imaginations run away with you too much...

13 comments:

  1. I think I have missed something, going to check out your last post......enjoy your lunch with your friend........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch it with that body butter J - it is slippery stuff - we don't want you sliding about too much - certainly don't try a quick slide down the banister to open the front door! Reminded me of those now old fashioned nylon sheets where it you leapt into bed with gusto (and no, that is not a name for a male friend) you shot out of the other side pretty quick. Have a nice day - lovely and sunny here but v cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, there is something about you, I do believe, that makes us all feel that we know you, that you already move around our kitchens, that you already make a big face in our bathroom mirrors. What's a little buttered face between friends?

    ha! but not mine!

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jinksy,

    Spoil sport that you are, we'll just have to summon up our own visions! As for Weaver leaping into bed with gusto; it's far better if you do it with alacrity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's for lunch, Jinksy???? I knew you wouldn't wear any of the war paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha I had to read the previous psot to "get the picture."

    Distance and disdain for any more travel soon, will deter my being a nosey parker. But there are times I don,t think any one wants to see me or my face at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Lucky for you, I'm in busy mode for the next while because I'm pretty good with Photoshop too. Suldog would have to do his own mental photoshopping though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at Body Butter....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a lovely lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a vivid imagination and can imagine the slipperyness of a well buttered body crashing around on the *ice rink* of a slippery bathroom floor, unable to move ..... like a stranded whale. LOL!

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  11. All this talk of body-butter!
    Remember, folks -
    "Life is butter, melon, cauliflower!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doc-
    Methinks you may be spending too much time in your allotment...

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...