Monday, 12 September 2011

Panorama...

...Not in the usual sense of the word, but as the name of a television program I watched this evening. It featured some of the Tsunami survivors telling miraculous tales of how the waters enveloped them, but let them live, and gave them back to a completely changed world...Everyone knows of the tragedy, but because those stories are fresh in my mind I decided to write this short post now, and include a suitably watery graphic which I created a while ago. 
Remember, in your prayers tonight, those who died and those who continue to live without them.

7 comments:

  1. A stunningly graphic graphic. Thank you for remembering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sobering post, perfect graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great graphics and a thoughtful comment. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this graphic. I know the curling wave is very Japanese but you seem to have captured the chaos above and beyond. The Japanese versions don't have the same sense of threat.

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...