Saturday, 29 January 2011

Three Little Words

Time, Change and Evolution. I've just read these on NanU's blog.  She has now been in charge of the Poetry Bus for two weeks, it seems, but  I never managed to find her, even in the Bus Depot, last week!  But I am going to try buying a cut price ticket for the second leg of her journey, on 31st January.
The three words seem inextricably linked in my mind, so rather than trying to produce a long and convoluted poem  to weave them into, I intend to condense them into a Haiku, short and to the point.


With evolution
change is inevitable.
Time has its own rules.
 

9 comments:

  1. Quite nice Jinksy. My muse seems to have left me. Can't come up with any poems. Just sewing mostly and crochet. Enjoy stopping by here for sure.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that the drawing and key words should be posted during the week that Ambam was filmed walking upright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea Jinksy - not sure which one I feel like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found me at last, Jinksy. I do wish TFE would continue to attach our links to the calender on his sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for cueing me in. Not a lot of time left, so I may join you - if you'll have me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one Jinsky, time has its own rules alright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Short wisdom, I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a thoughtful one Jinksy, clever, perhaps even profound! Not bad for 3 lines, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Curiosity Cats can leave a whisker here...but not before noting, please, that I choose to have an award free, tag free, meme free blog. But by all means, talk to me by email - I love to 'chat'...